This Beer candle will fill your room with the aroma of malt liquor and hops. It’s wooden wick will give off a light “crackle” or “sizzling” sound while burning. Guaranteed to add to your cosy night in or while hosting guests.
SIZE + WEIGHT:
- 12 ounces of scented soy wax
- Weighs about 1 1/2 pounds
- Jars about are 5.29 inches in height and 3.07 inches in diameter.
- Each candle is carefully hand-poured in small batches in Philadelphia, PA. This means that I make my candles the old-fashioned way; with time, great care and my own two hands.
BURN TIME + USE:
- Burn time of up to 50 hours
- 100% soy wax
- Wooden wick
- Highly scented, using the maximum amount of scent that soy wax will safely allow
- Each candle is made in a re-useable mason jar with screw top lid
- Keep your wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch before each burn
- Burn 3-4 hours per use
- The fragrance of the candle is released when the melted waxed pools across the surface of the candle
The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the liquid wax covers the entire top of the candle. This breaking-in process insures that it will perform better and more evenly throughout the life of your candle. This will insure a clean and efficient burning cycle for the life of your candle.
- Candles are hand poured to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for production.
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $50. No promo code needed. Because these mason jar candles are so heavy, bulk orders are the most cost effective way to ship because it’s FREE!
REUSING YOUR MASON JAR:
Soak with hot water to peel off label and wick.
1. Add a layer of stones to the bottom of your jar and use as a succulent planter.🌵
2. Place a tea light at the bottom for some lovely ambience.
3. Iced coffee or hot cocoa. ☕️
4. Use as a pen and pencil holder or makeup brush holder. 💄
5. Fill with candy, tie a bow around the top, for a unique DIY gift.
6. Soup or salad.
7. Dessert in a jar!
For more mason jar ideas, follow Gourmet Candle's Pinterest board: MASON JAR IDEAS
FAQ: "ARE YOUR CANDLES STRONGLY SCENTED?"
Each floor plan for each home produces different results. Most get GREAT results with 1 candle (in medium 15 x 15 ft. to smaller rooms), while others need 2 candles. Understand that it is more difficult to fill open floor plan homes since the scent has to continue to travel and as the scent spreads over large areas it will get less intense. An average room with walls will keep the scent inside and of course create a more intense, strong scent.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch.
If you notice a large flame during burning, blow out the candle & trim the wick before re-lighting. Place burning candle on heat resistant surface. Never move a candle while hot or burning. Blow out the candle if jar becomes excessively hot. Keep out of drafts. Keep out of reach of children and pets.