This Blueberry Buttermilk cake has the mouthwatering aroma of fresh, tangy, wild blueberries and gourmet vanilla! It’s piped with frosting swirls, and topped with blueberries and macaroons.
This bakery candle has approximately 1 pound and 4 ounces (20 ounces) of soy wax. This mini cake is 3" tall and 4" in diameter. Candle cakes are carefully handmade one-by-one in Philadelphia, PA.
BURN TIME & USE:
Each food shaped candle cake is comprised of 100% soy wax with cotton wicks, making each one clean burning! My soy candles are eco-friendly and made with GMO free soy beans. Soy candles burn cleaner with less soot and burn longer than traditional paraffin candles. Soy candles are also very easy to clean up with soap and water if spilled. The fragrance oils that I use in my candles are also all phthalate free!
To maximize the life of your candles, keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch. Burn 3-4 hours per use. The fragrance of the candle is released when the wax is melted and pools across the surface of the candle. Please keep away from children and pets. PLEASE DO NOT EAT.
PLEASE BURN YOUR CAKE RESPONSIBLY. CAKES MUST BE BURNED IN A NON-PLASTIC HEAT RESISTANT BOWL/PAN TO CATCH DRIPPING OR OVERFLOWING WAX.
Still need convincing? Here are FIVE reasons why you need this cake:
1. You can "bake" without really baking!
2. It not only looks yummy but smells just as yummy even before you burn it!
3. Ambience! Imagine reading a book or enjoying a nice relaxing candlelit bath with a glass of red wine!
4. "I got you a really awesome candle!" is a gentler way of saying, "Your place smells funny!" Just kidding- they make great gifts!
5. It's the healthier candle option opposed to paraffin and is clean burning!
Due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item. The pictures are a close up of the candles, just for references, you will receive the candle in the picture as shown; however, it may appear lighter or darker in natural light.
Candle cake colors may fade or blend into one another over time.