Unleash your inner candle-maker with Gourmet Candle’s virtual candle-making party for a group of your closest family, friends, neighbors or co-workers!
If you're looking for new ways to keep yourself occupied, join us on a live Virtual Candle-Making party, hosted on Zoom!
We will all be participating in a LIVE event as you will be guided step-by-step through your candle-making workshop. If you are camera shy, no worries! You do not have to enable your video, nor your mic; you will be advised to mute your mic at times to avoid feedback and white noise.
Note it takes 5-7 days for delivery for your candle-making supplies, barring any hindrances in delivery services, so make sure you are signing up for an event at a day and time by which you will have your supplies.
Date & Time:
Customize your Fragrances and candle colors:
Choose from a variety of over 80 different fragrances for you and your guest. Narrow them down to two scents that you’d like for you and your guest to make in class. Choose what colors you’d like for the candles.
Candle Supply Kit
- 2-4oz Candle Tins
- Soy Wax
- 2 Cotton Wicks
- 2 Glue Dots
- 2 Stirring Utensils
- 2 Candle Dye
- 2 Fragrances
- 2 Craft Labels to design your candle lids
- 2 Candle Safety Labels
Candle-making sets are $30 per person plus $5 for each set to be shipped.
A non-refundable deposit will secure your chosen date and time for your event.
The event host may pay the balance of the invoice for all attendees or the host may distribute the link for each guest to pay individually. The balance of the invoice must be paid at least 3-weeks prior to the event date.
Minimum requirement for group parties are 25 guest at $30 per candle-making set.
For events under 25 guest, you'll be charged a flat rate of $30 per hour (with a 2 hour minimum) and $30 per candle-making set.
You can look forward to:
Approximately 90-120 Minutes of Candle-Making.
Dedicated Wax Instructor.
- A live, interactive virtual party from within the comfort of your home.
All of the supplies needed to make 2 candles.
Candle Burning Tips To Encourage A Long Lasting Bold Scent!
- Fun and interactive games with your fellow candle-makers!
Items you'll need at home
- Microwaveable Heat-Safe Container for melting wax/Medium Measuring cup or pouring pitcher.
- Zoom (Zoom Cloud Meeting) installed on your tablet, phone, or computer (whichever device you plan on using to view and attend the class) Don't forget to set up an account.
BOOK YOUR PRIVATE CANDLE-MAKING PARTY HERE
NOTE: Please note time zones; events are held in US Eastern Time.
View Upcoming Classes + Class Themes HERE
Check out some of the scents we'll be working with HERE
Chillin’ At The Casa
Candles require time to "set". They take between 30 minutes to 1 hour to set before they have solidified. While your candles set, you'll enjoy a few fun games and chat with your fellow candle-makers as we discuss essential candle-burning tips.
We practice and teach attendees safe handling of candle making during the course of the workshop. Gourmet Candle does not take responsibility for the mishandling of hot wax that may result in injuries on any level.
Photo and Video Release
By purchasing a candle-making kit, you have acknowledged and given rights to Gourmet Candle’s employee usage of any photos taken during the event. Event photography is used for promotional, digital, print and social media marketing.
“Awesome class! The candles smell amazing! I learned some great nuggets to take home. Emerald is a great teacher! This class is a great girls night out!!” -Laverne
“I absolutely loved this class it was sooo much fun and I learned so many different tips on making candles and burning them. I definitely will be attending all events going forward.” -Davena
“Fun way to spend a Saturday night with friends! Emerald was informative, sweet, and super helpful! Highly recommended!” -Erika
“The class was very informative and in an intimate setting. I made two candles which were super easy. The scents are amazing. The instructor was very pleasant, and this was an awesome experience. I can’t wait to make more.” -Shamar
"Great way to spend time with friends and learn to make candles! Who doesn’t love BYOB!? Emerald is very cheerful and it's a great price!” -Bridget
- If I have my own candle supplies at home, can I just join the class for free?
- Wax type, wick size and fragrance amounts all vary as there are many types of wax, different wick sizes and different fragrance loads per wax that’ll allow you to achieve a candle that will produce a room-filling fragrance. I’ve been working with the same wax, wicks and fragrances for over 6 years and have candling (with my recipe) down to a science. With that being said, I cannot ensure results with your supplies that I’ve never used or tested the end result in. In order to ensure results, classes will only be provided to those purchasing a candle kit from Gourmet Candle.
- How long are the virtual classes?
- Virtual classes last about 90-120 minutes to detail candle instructions, work together with step-by-step instructions on candle safety and candle-making, candle tips and GAMES! (Yay! *cues the confetti cannon*)
- Are the classes held internationally?
- As of now, they’re just being offered in the US.
- Why are the containers used to melt wax NOT included in the kit?
- Wax melting containers aren’t included in the kit for a couple of reasons. Shipping rates are based upon package weight, the more items included, the higher the shipping rate becomes for you. You’ll only be using your container to melt the wax, which will wash out easily with soap and water.
- Whats Zoom?
Zoom is the video conferencing tool that Gourmet Candle has partnered with to bring virtual events into your home. You can download the app on your device or use the web based version on your PC. You will be able to see the host and other participants, raise your hand, ask questions and interact with all participants
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- You can reach me, Emerald via phone at (215) 439-5748 or via e-mail at Info@GourmetCandle.org.