Private Candle-Making Party
PRIVATE CANDLE-MAKING PARTY
Celebrating a birthday, bachelorette party or bridal shower? Looking for a fun team building exercise or corporate event? Or, just looking to get a group of friends together for a good time? Join us for a Gourmet Candle private candle-making party!
ABOUT YOUR CANDLE PARTY
Private candle-making parties last 90 minutes and candles will take about 45 minutes to 1 hour to solidify. While your candles are solidifying, design your own custom label to finish off your candle creation. We’ll also play games and host giveaways!
- 90-120 Minutes of Candle Making
- Candle Making Supplies, Including: Soy Wax, 2 (4 oz) Candle Tins, Cotton Wicks, Candle Dye + Fragrance Oils
- Two Candles Per Person
- Special Candle Labels to Customize
- Dedicated Wax Instructor
- Small Class Size
- Candle Burning Tips to Encourage A Long Lasting Bold Scent!
- Don’t forget to BYOB!
A TREAT FOR YOU!
As the party host, for non-virtual events, you’ll receive a candle spa set which includes a candle, bath bomb, soap and bath salt.
- A 90-120 minute (in person/non virtual) party on location, is $30 per person which includes a 17-piece candle-making set and a $30 offsite travel fee.
- A 90-minute private party at the Gourmet Candle studio is $30 per person which includes a 17-piece candle-making set.
- Virtual Candle-Making parties are $30 each which includes a 17-piece candle-making set ad $5 shipping per set unless delivered to one address to distribute, then shipping will be a flat rate.
- Additional 4 oz. candles can be made for $8.00 each.
- Add bath salt or reed diffusers to your candle package for an extra $15 per person.
- A non-refundable deposit will secure your chosen date and time for your event.
- The event host may pay the balance of the invoice for all attendees or the host may distribute the link for each guest to pay individually. The balance of the invoice must be paid at least 3-weeks prior to the event date.
- Minimum requirement for group parties are 25 guest at $30 per candle-making set.
- For events under 25 guest, you'll be charged a flat rate of $30 per hour (with a 2 hour minimum) and $30 per candle-making set.
SHOP + SAVE
A 20% discount will be provided for all Gourmet Candle products on the day of your party.
WHAT’S THE WORD?
“Awesome class! The candles smell amazing! I learned some great nuggets to take home. Emerald is a great teacher! This class is a great girls night out!!” -Laverne
“I absolutely loved this class it was sooo much fun and I learned so many different tips on making candles and burning them. I definitely will be attending all events going forward.” -Davena
“Fun way to spend a Saturday night with friends! Emerald was informative, sweet, and super helpful! Highly recommended!” -Erika
“The class was very informative and in an intimate setting. I made two candles which were super easy. The scents are amazing. The instructor was very pleasant, and this was an awesome experience. I can’t wait to make more.” -Shamar
"Great way to spend time with friends and learn to make candles! Who doesn’t love BYOB!? Emerald is very cheerful and it's a great price!” -Bridget
BOOK YOUR PRIVATE PARTY
To set up an event, click HERE or email Emerald at Info@GourmetCandle.org. The host of the party can secure a reservation with a non-refundable deposit of $60 which will go towards two people participating in the party. Once the party is confirmed, the host will receive a link to distribute to each guest to pay individually or the host can make a one payment for the party. Please book at least 21 days in advance.
Please note that Gourmet Candle is not responsible for shipping delays within the postal service. All kits are shipped on time.